K18 Molecular Repair Mask 50ml
- Usually ships within 24 hrs
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Calculated at Checkout
A leave-in hair treatment to reverse chemical and physical damage to hair.
* Sulphate Free
Why will I love the K18 Leave-In Molecular Repair Mask?
- Damage-reversing treatment for compromised hair
- Works in 4 minutes
- Treats damage from styling, colouring and lightening
- Patented bioactive peptides
- Repairs keratin within the hair
- Do not rinse out
- Softens, smooths and detangles
Who is the K18 Leave-In Molecular Repair Mask best for?
How should I use the K18 Leave-In Molecular Repair Mask?
What else do I need to know about the K18 Leave-In Molecular Repair Mask?
- When you first get this treatment, you’ll want to use it four washes in a row, but after that, every four to six washes is the way to go.
- If you’re a regular dry shampoo user, or otherwise likely to have a bit of product buildup in your hair, it’s best to use a clarifying shampoo or scalp scrub before going in with this treatment.
- It’s important not to condition your hair before using this mask, and also not to use too much and overload your hair.
- This treatment is also available in a small 5ml size, ideal for travel or trying it out. This listing is for the full 50ml size.
Water (Aqua) (Eau), Alcohol Denat., Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dicaprylyl Ether, Cetyl Esters, Behentrimonium Chloride, Polysorbate 20, sh-Oligopeptide-78, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Isopropyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Geraniol, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Alcohol.
This product is my absolute go to forget olaplex k18 is where it is at
The best repair mask i have ever used
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.