A leave-in hair treatment to reverse chemical and physical damage to hair.
* Sulphate Free
Why will I love the K18 Leave-In Molecular Repair Mask?
- Damage-reversing treatment for compromised hair
- Works in 4 minutes
- Treats damage from styling, colouring and lightening
- Patented bioactive peptides
- Repairs keratin within the hair
- Do not rinse out
- Softens, smooths and detangles
Who is the K18 Leave-In Molecular Repair Mask best for?
How should I use the K18 Leave-In Molecular Repair Mask?
What else do I need to know about the K18 Leave-In Molecular Repair Mask?
- When you first get this treatment, you’ll want to use it four washes in a row, but after that, every four to six washes is the way to go.
- If you’re a regular dry shampoo user, or otherwise likely to have a bit of product buildup in your hair, it’s best to use a clarifying shampoo or scalp scrub before going in with this treatment.
- It’s important not to condition your hair before using this mask, and also not to use too much and overload your hair.
- This treatment is also available in a small 5ml size, ideal for travel or trying it out. This listing is for the full 50ml size.
Water (Aqua) (Eau), Alcohol Denat., Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dicaprylyl Ether, Cetyl Esters, Behentrimonium Chloride, Polysorbate 20, sh-Oligopeptide-78, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Isopropyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Geraniol, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Alcohol.